Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bike Build Page updated (click above)!  Just a little bit so far, but I'll keep updating as I put more of the bike together.

Since I've been on Yamahas for so long, it's been really good to take this thing apart and start to get a feel for how Honda put things together.  I still can't get over how well Hondas are built.  There's an attention to detail that I've never really seen in any of the other manufacturer's bikes.  Pretty sweet!

On another note, I should share my soundtrack for this bike.  You see, (in case you don't know) all the bikes (pedal and motor) I build have to have a soundtrack.  Usually, it's one artist and one album, but due to the awesome, wide-ranging suggestions from lots of friends on the facebook, I broke tradition and made a playlist.  Here's what's been bumpin' on the speakers:

1. Aesop Rock, None Shall Pass  (suggestion from MDII)
2. Xavier Rudd, Fortune Teller (suggestion from Yvette)
3. Eddie Vedder, Rise  (inspired by the Matt May)
4. The Rural Alberta Advantage, The Ballad of RAA
5. AWOLNATION, Sail (inspired by that Jeb Corliss Youtube vid, that dude is committed...)
6. Dream Evil, Book of Heavy Metal (suggestion from the gods of metal)
7. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Whatever Happened to My Rock and Roll (yes, it's from Faster)
8. Ministry, Jesus Built My Hotrod (suggestion from Nathan Smith)
9. AWOLNATION, Kill Your Heroes 
10. Eddie Vedder, Hard Sun  
11. Immortal Technique, The Point of No Return (makes me feel pretty insignificant)
12. Doomree, Beacon (suggestion from Dave G.)
13. Eddie Vedder, Guaranteed 
14. The Jezabels, Into the Ink  (I have a bit of an obsession with this band, I can't help it.)
15. AWOLNATION, Burn it Down
16. Arch Enemy, We Will Rise  (suggestion from Lindsey)
17. Eluveitie, Inis Mona
18. The Jezabels, A Little Piece (made famous by Danny MacAskill)
19. The Rural Alberta Advantage, Frank, AB
20. Eluveitie, Thousandfold
21. The Local Natives, Wide Eyes (suggestion from Eric Whitt)
22. Rainer Maria, Already Lost
23. Brian Boru Irish Pipe Band, Amazing Grace

Cheers,
-jerry



No comments:

Post a Comment